Tuna/Salmon Dog Treats
- 1 can tuna or salmon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley (or mint)
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds (unsalted)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
Recipe Road Map:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Spray Cookie Sheet with cooking spray oil.
- Put all ingredients, except flour, into a food processor and process till well combined.
- Add flour through processor tube until blended and the mixture forms into a stiff dough using extra flour as needed.
- Put dough on lightly floured work surface and kneed for a minute or two. Don’t over kneed.
- Roll out to a thickness of about 1/4″.
- Cut into shapes using a cookie cutter dipped in flour.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake treats for about 30 minutes or until firm and nicely browned.
- Cool treats on a wire rack.
- Store cookies in an air-tight container.