- My favorite (and most comfortable) black slip-on shoes (ate the right shoe).
- The same shoes in red (ate both of ’em).
- The same shoes in khaki (only the right one).
- A pair of eye glasses – never did find the lenses.
- A black leather hat. Only the hatband was left.
- Styrofoam package inserts.
- Pound of Butter (stolen off of the kitchen table).
- A box of cookies (” ” ” ” ).
- Countless toys and balls.
- Package of new Stayfree pads.
- The drywall in the hallway in the house in Dublin. She ate holes in the drywall, and then ate the patches, too!
- A hand-beaded headband (that I bought in Uganda). Her poop sparkled (the beads) for a few days.
- Really pretty spider plant that I had been growing for a couple of years – it was huge.
- The siding on my parents’ house by the back door: scratched, dented, and partially removed.
- The door frame in my parents’ garage.
- The door and frame in my kitchen in Ireland.
- LINOLEUM Floor!
- The wooden handles on some tools – hammer and saw – “Eat the handle, leave the tool behind.”
- Wood lathe plaster & wall at a friend’s house. Clover and her litter mate decided to redecorate.
- The wood beading on the floor moulding in the living room in Dublin. She ate just the tiny beading .. all around the room where she could reach.
- Carton of Marlboro Lights.
- Anything that came through the mail slot in the front door. Instant Nescafe coffee samples – Woohoo! Caffeine.
- A Leather Belt.
- Chewed the toes off a of a rather large wood African statue.
- A very large wicker basket.
- Chewed the zippers out of a couple of throw pillows and attacked the stuffing.
- Six rose bushes (in Dublin)
- A tree (Dublin, again)
- My mom’s vegetable garden in Florida – destroyed
- My favorite Annie Hall-style hat.
- Two soccer balls
- He once chewed a hole in a bath towel that I left on the floor in the bathroom.
Things Clover has destroyed since Cosmo moved in
- I took Coz to the vets and left Clover home. Thank you very much! She started on the drywall by the front door. (Where’s the patch kit?) Spiteful little brat.
- The wood door jamb at the front door. Destroyed.