The random number picker chose #13 ~ so the winner of the bag of Nutro Crunchy Treats with Real Pomegranates is Megan Philips! Yeah, Megan! I’ll e-mail you!
Thanks everyone for entering the contest. If you still want to try these treats, you can order them from chewy.com at any time!
Auggie & Cosmo Approved
Chewy.com sent me a package of Nutro Crunchy Treats With Real Pomegranates for the dogs to try this month. Chewy is nice like that! They send me things often for the dogs to try and I share the information here on the blog.
These treats are wonderful, and come from a company that has been around since 1926 and in Cosmo’s book, that’s “since forever!” The thing I like about them? They’re made with 100% natural ingredients, with healthy grains like brown rice and oatmeal. There’s no wheat or corn, either! And, did I mention the best thing? MADE IN THE USA!
Auggie is annoyed that I’m giving away his treats, but he’ll have to just deal with it! So, let’s have a comment contest already!
Here are the rules:
1) Post a comment here telling me if you have ever shopped on Chewy.Com, and why you would like to try these yummy treats; and,
2) If you have a blog, link back to my post and announce the giveaway on your blog and I’ll give you five extra entries in the drawing. (Make sure to let me know.)
3) Comments close on Friday, February 7th. I will use Random.Org to pick the winner and will announce the winner here on Saturday, February 8th.
4) I’ll mail you a package of the Nutro Treats the following week!
5) And, sorry, but limited to U.S. participants only.
It is that easy. If you have any questions, let me know. I hope everyone has a great week!
Edited to say: “If you have never tried shopping on chewy.com – why not give it a try? Or, at least check them out. It sure is easier having someone deliver your food to the door vs. schlepping heavy bags of dog food yourself! Plus they have great prices and really good customer service, too.