1. I’m taking Friday off from work and I’m thinking about going to the casino. I have $150 birthday money burning a hole in my pocket, and I am due some good luck.
2. I am seriously thinking about car shopping on Saturday. If I do, I am not taking the title of my current vehicle with me so I won’t make some sort of big stupid (Ford) mistake.
3. My dad said that he’s feeling good and eating “much better.” I asked him what “much better” tasted like, and he laughed. My dad has a great laugh.
4. Last week, the doctor gave me a prescription for Xanax. I have taken one, and one only. I do not intend to ever take another one if I can help it. I feel fuzzy enough as it is without any help from modern pharmacopeia.
5. Cosmo is shedding so bad right now that I could knit another dog from all the hair he has lost.
6. Clover is not shedding at the moment, and I am not sure why. Not that I’m complaining or anything, because Cosmo is taking up the slack in this department.
7. I took Clover and Cosmo to the vet a couple of weeks ago so they could get their teeth cleaned — along with some vaccines, it cost me over $1,000.
8. My dentist charges me $65 for an office visit, and a cleaning is way less than $1000.
9. I have asked my dentist if he would do the dogs’ teeth next time. He laughed at me. He thought I was kidding. I wasn’t.
10. The A/C guy was at the house the other day, he mentioned a couple of maintenance things that he thought I should do around the outside of the house. I laughed at him. I told him I had a “honey do” list but no “honey” and that I actually have to pay people to do work around my house. Shut him right up.
11. Blah blah blah blah.
12. Blah blah blah blah.
13. Feeling really stupid here because I can’t think of 13 things to share today.