With no rhyme or reason, here are my 13 for today:
1. I love reading trashy newspapers, and have been known to quote from the National Enquirer or NY Post as if it was coming straight from the New York Times or WSJ.
2. I wrote something a few years ago that was published in the New York Times.
3. I think I could become agoraphobic quite easily. Let’s face it, you can have everything delivered right to house these days. The dogs, however, would never put up with this.
4. I like to doodle.
5. I hate my kitchen, and have planned its demise about 10 times. I just can’t make up my mind, am afraid that I will spend a whole chunka-chunka money and hate it even more than what I have now. So? I do nothing.
6. Maybe I should doodle on the kitchen cabinets, and then I would like them more.
7. My dogs shed.
9. A lot.
10. The dog hair is everywhere. I vacuumed the inside of my refrigerator and freezer last week. Dog hair is not a condiment.
11. I like gadgets; however, I have a basic pay-as-you-go nothing cell phone. It makes and receives calls. That’s it.
12. My kitchen faucet has been leaking for a really long time – like years. Today is the day it stops.
13. I wish I was a plumber that knew how to fix a leaky faucet and then get paid a whole chunka-chunka money to fix it.