- I saw Boris last week for an MRI that my neurologist ordered. I am very thankful for the “Open MRI” and highly recommend it to anyone with even a hint of claustrophobia. Or, if you’re “fluffy” like me. Or both.
- I see my neurologist next week to go over my MRI and a few other things, including the twitching I’m experiencing (face, eyes, scalp, and other fun and unmentionable places).
- I’ve been out sick this week with a head cold/sinusitus. What’s that line from a Jimmy Buffett song “My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink …” Yep. That’s pretty much it. And, there is NOTHING on television. Seriously.
- I bought myself a Kindle for Christmas. and a strange thing has happened. I usually pick up books at yardsales and thrift stores, and if I can’t find exactly what I’m looking for, I just move on to something else with no real direction. Now, with the Kindle, I have latched onto a couple of authors I am enjoying and as soon as I finish one book, I download another. Oye. Kindle may be my financial downfall.
- Both of my dogs are plotting a revolt. I can tell. There is insurrection in the air, and if Clover throws her Kong at me one more time ….