I have mentioned in previous posts how wonderful a dog Cosmo is. This morning? Not so much. At exactly 4:00 a.m. he jumped on the bed and woke me.
Imagined conversation went something like this:
- Cosmo: “Hey Mom – I’m not feeling so well.”
- Me: “Poor Coz, What’s the matter?”
- Cosmo: “My tummy feels bad. Uuhh ohhh.”
- Me: “Don’t you dare …. “
- Cosmo: “Oops, sorry mom, didn’t mean to throw up on you and your pillow and your blanket.”
- Me: “Gee, thanks for sharing that Cosmo. Now get the hell off my bed.”
Yep. That’s how my morning started — a sick dog followed by me taking an early shower, changing the bedding, and trying very hard not to be annoyed with my boy.